Workshop No.5 Get Your Message Across – Documentation
Get your message across – platforms, tools and strategies to reach your audience
Thursday, March 31st, 7-10 pm
An online live stream.
Cultural producers need to find a language which allows them to reach the public and which helps in creating a sustainable business. But how much corporate identity does a cultural enterprise need – and what are the most effective ways to communicate it? Which platforms, tools and strategies are at hand to really get your message across?
This online workshop addressed these questions in the form of a live streaming show with interview guests from all over the world. Each of them joined the live stream via Skype and shared their experience in the field of cultural branding and communication.
Documentation video online soon.
- Cveta Spasova, cultural manager from Istanbul
- Susa Pop, Public Art Lab / Media Facades Festival, international
- I-Wei Li,SidebySide Studio, international
- Christine Bleks und Mustafa Tazeoglu, Urban Rhizome from Duisburg
- Vanini Belarmino, Belarmino & Partners from Singapur
- Michelle Thorne, Free Culture Advocate, working around the globe
- Clemens Lerche, consultant for digital marketing and PR, Berlin
- Ursula Endlicher, artist, New York
This event was organised in collaboration with Streampark.
The FCI workshop series is an initiative of transmediale / Free Culture Incubator together with the Regionalbüro Berlin-Brandenburg des Kompetenzzentrums Kultur- und Kreativwirtschaft des Bundes