Find some of Berlin's best technology based experimental arts, music and sound with the transmediale reSource MAPP. An android application that provides a fully scalable map of Berlin overlaid with location markers of the technology based art and hacker spaces that make up the transmediale/reSource network. Taping on a venue marker reveals more information about the venue and a link to its web presence.
* Get an overview of Berlins technology based art and hacker spaces.
* Find your way to exhibitions and events.
* Get a description of each venue.
* Link to more online information.
* Browse the map of Berlin on different zoom levels.
1) Enable "Unknown sources" in your phones Applications settings. Go to > Settings >Applications > Unknown Sources
2) From your phones Internet browser click on Download mapp
3) Find the resource.apk in your browser's downloads list.
4) Manually click on the resource.apk and follow your phones install instructions.
See more info here: www.transmediale.de/content/mapping-the-resource-network
Credit: MAPP was developed by John Henry Wild in collaboration with the Media and Arts Technology Programme, Queen Mary University of London