Kristoffer Gansing has been the artistic director of the transmediale festival since 2012. As a curator and researcher he is interested in the intersections of media, art, and activism. He is co-founder of the festival The Art of the Overhead (2005) and from 2007-2010 was an editorial board member of the artist-run channel tv-tv in Copenhagen. From 2001-11 he taught the theory and practice of new media at the K3 School of Arts and Communication at Malmö University. In 2013 he completed his PhD thesis, entitled Transversal Media Practices, a study dealing with media archaeology, art, and technological development.
- Vilém Flusser Residency for Artistic Research 2013: Jury Statement
- DOWNLOAD "World of the News – The world’s greatest peer-reviewed newspaper of in/compatible research"!
- OutResourcing Seminar & Artist Talks in Bangalore
- CLOSED Call for Entry: Vilém Flusser Residency Programme for Artistic Research
- Vilém Flusser Residency for Artistic Research 2014: Jury Statement
- CLOSED Residency - Call for Entry
- CLOSED Residency 2016 - Call for Entry
- Labor Berlin 8 - Studio Weise7: the in/compatible laboratorium